Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Tumble, Jump, Flip and Run...Celebrate Birthday Fun

On 9/29 we finally celebrated the girls birthday with a party at WOGA Gymnastics.  It was so much fun and we had a great time!

I will apologize now that most of my pictures will be blurry because I could hardly get them to stand still. They were having so much fun running, jumping, climbing, etc! 

 
 I bought these cute leotards for them to wear.

 
The same lady at my work that made Carter's cake, made the girls. She does such an amazing job!
 
 
Jumping beans!

 
 
Big brother got in on the fun too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
We were excited a lot of our friends showed up!
 
 
 
 
 
I have no idea why this picture won't post in the right direction.
 
 
The girls loved being the center of attention. 
 

 
 

1 comment:

Shayebell said...

It was such a fun party - Sadie had a blast! Thanks for the invite :)