Monday, September 25, 2017

Soccer and Superheros

This weekend was filled with soccer and baseball. It was picture day so I did capture a quick picture of the girls team. I didn't get any pictures of Carter's team. But the exciting thing was Adalyn scored her first goal!  She was so excited!  Brooklyn was very close and I feel like it will be any day now.






Then Saturday night, Carter and I went to the Mother Son Dance. It was superhero themed and we went as Captain America.  We ate dinner first at Chili's and then danced the night away!  I am so glad he wants to do these things with me. I know he won't someday so I am enjoying it while I can. The best part of the night was when he told me that he was so glad I was his mommy. Makes it all worth it!




 

 


 






No comments: