Friday, September 08, 2017

Super Duper Six!

This past Saturday (9/2) my beautiful twinkies turned 6. I can hardly believe they are six years old, it sounds too grown up.







They have such a beautiful relationship. They fight just like siblings, but they also love each other fiercely. I can't wait to watch them as they grow up and I pray they always have an unbreakable bond.




I made Descendants 2 inspired cupcakes. We love Mal and Uma around our house. Can you guess their Halloween costumes?

Kicked off the party weekend with a gymnastics party at WOGA. The girls are really into gymnastics right now and had a great time.



















We gave them American Girl dolls for their birthday and they played with them for hours.  Then they were surprised with a trip to the American Girl Doll store the next day with Nana and Gigi.






We enjoyed lunch in the café.





They even had a cake to celebrate.


Then their dolls has a visit to the salon to get their hair braided and nails painted.


The girls had an amazing time and it was such a special treat to share with their Grandmothers. They are very loved little girls.

No comments: