Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Mother's Day and Field Day

Mother's Day kicked off with a Mother's Day Tea with the girls' at school on Friday. I just loving seeing the excitement on their faces when I come up to their school.


 

 

 

 Saturday we went out to Aunt Donna's to celebrate with Granny and Carol.  We don't get to see Granny that much so it is always fun to spend some time with her.

 
 
 Jayme's kids were there too, so the cousins had a blast playing together.
 
 

 Sunday we went to church and then dinner with my mom (which I didn't take pictures of).  I am so blessed these crazy monkeys call me mom.

 
 
 

 
Field Day was at the end of May and man the kids' had a BLAST. Honestly, I had some fun too. It was hot and an exhausting day but so glad I was able to take the day off and spend it with them. I met some of their friends and got to see each one of them interact with their peers. It was a great day.

























No comments: