Wednesday, September 20, 2006

New Job

Sorry it has been awhile since I have blogged. I have been busy and honestly I am still getting use to the idea of it so I have just forgotten.

We do have some exciting news, Matt got a new job this week. He starts on Monday and we are very excited. It is what he wants to do, a little bit closer to our house and even a little more money, so it is pretty much great all around.

Also, just to keep you updated we only have 65 days until we leave for Italy! We were a little nervous with the new job that he may not be able to take the time off, but they are fine with it. I am getting extremly excited and everytime I see or hear something about Italy I get even more pumped. (did I really just say 'pumped') It just feels like we have been planning this forever and it is finally getting within reach.

That's it for now. Will keep you posted.

No comments: