Monday, September 25, 2006

Fall Mood

I decided to change up my blog page design to give it a more fall feel/look. This weekend Matt and I did some Halloween shopping and it really got me in the mood for the fall and all that entails. I enjoy the weather and the festivities and the food and the candy and just the overall feel. So I figured I would apply it to all things in my life, even including my lil ol' blog.

Things are continuing to go well for us. Matt started his new job today and so far so good. Of course the first day of any job is pretty boring I mean all the HR paperwork and learning the processes and systems...blah. But he seems to think he will like it. We just feel so blessed with him getting this job...God has been very good. My job continues to go well also. I had my review (eek) last week and it was good. It felt nice to be complimented from my boss and my boss' boss. Gets me a little more movitated.

I have been sick with a cold this past week but I think I am over the worst of it. Still a little stuffy and coughy (is that a word?) but feeling much better.

Also, I haven't posted many pictures because Matt and I live in the dark ages and still use dial up at home, so I do most of my blogging at work. (probably not a good thing). So I don't have many pictures on my office computer. I do have a few so I thgout I would post this one for fun. It is of Matt and our newphew Chandler (two good looking guys).


That's it for now. Will keep you posted.

P.S. I am wondering if anyone is really reading my blog. I know it was over a month between my past two blogs so some may have given up on me, but I am back. If you are reading this can you just give me a little shout out on the comments page. Just want to make sure I am not talking to myself.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hey Girl-
I am reading your blog! Sorry I don't comment more... So glad Matt got a great new job and y'all are so happy. Keep us updated

Anonymous said...

Hi Em,

Don't worry - your blog is on my list of favorites & I check it daily to see if any news is added... although I a'm not very good at commenting - I just enjoy reading your thoughts :)