On Saturday Matt and I went to the A&M vs. Texas Tech football game in College Station. Now we aren't exactly fans of either team (we wear our burnt orange proudly) but we got invited by some friends so we thought why not. I have to tell you that is quite an expereience. If you have never been to one of those games I strongly recommend it. They are really fun and it is amazing to see all the crazy traditions those Aggies have. The whooping, the towel spinning, the yell leaders, the swaying during the school song... all that stuff is really neat to see. (I apologize to any Aggies out there if I am not calling things their proper name...remember I am a private Christian college kid). All in all it was a lot of fun. As my friend Amber says "gotta love a school that encourages making out when the team scores a touchdown."
That's all for now. Will keep you posted.
P.S. Only 53 days until Itlay!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment