Wednesday, September 27, 2006

TV Line-up

So after most season premiers I think I have figured out my TV line-up for this season. Let me know what you think or if I am missing some brilliant show you have discovered.

Monday
The Class - from one of the creators of Friends. Pretty funny and Matt likes it also.
Heros - this was interesting and left me intrigued for next week.
Studio 60 - still not completely sure on this one, but it's Matthew Perry and I just can't resist him.

Tuesday
Dancing with the Stars - I fast forward through most of the stuff and just watch the dancing so I shorten it to about 45 min. Is it really necessary for that to be a 2 hour show?

Wednesday
Lost - enough said...best show out there. Matt gets onboard with this one as well. Can't wait until next week.

Thursday
The Office - so uncomfortable its funny. Matt's also a fan.
Grey's Anatomy - very close second to Lost.
ER - been a fan for many many years...can't let it go yet.

I am sure you are all wondering how I have time to watch this much TV. Well that is the joy of DVR. I record them and either fast forward through commercials which saves a ton of time or wait until Sat./Sun. to watch them when I have a little more time. Gotta say DVR is the best thing ever right now...don't see how I lived without it.

Will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got the two most important (which happen to be the only two I watch) which are The Office and Grey's.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. It's fun to read because, who knows, Mom might find out something I didn't know. I like a lot of your favorite shows but you left off Cold Case (my favorite) and I love "Dancing With the Stars". I know you are excited about your trip, it will be here before you know it. I will try to remember to read your blog more often. I am a little behind the times on these things. Love you and Matt bunches....MOM