We had a costume contest at my work on Monday and I took home 2nd with my 'deviled egg'. Personally I think I should have won first but I'm not bitter. =) No, there were some great costumes and I had a lot of fun dressing up.
We didn't have a whole lot of trick-or-treaters on Monday, which was kind of disappointing. I guess more and more people are going to parties. It kind of makes me sad that there are so many bad people out there that something like trick-or-treating becomes dangerous. It is such a fun tradition and its a bummer that it is slowly going away. I hope when I have kids it is something they can experience.
As a side note, only 21 more days until we leave for Italy. I am so excited I can barely contain myself. I want to already start packing but I figured it's still a little too early. I did buy a few things this weekend for my trip which was fun. Still have a few more things to get but for the most part I am ready.
That's it for now, will keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment