We are offically in the single digit count down to when we leave for Italy. Only 9 days!!!! I just can't believe its here and I am so very very excited. I have everthing ready and now I just have to pack.
I am sooooo jealous Em! Y'all are going to have a great time. I wish we had a more fun Thanksgiving trip planned than to San Angelo (ha ha). Eat plenty of gnocci, gelato, antipasta, and all of the other DELICIOSO food! Also wanted to tell you that I loved your deviled egg costume...it should have won!
Hey Em! How exciting that you have a trip planned to Italy...are you going with Family? I am glad that you found my blog...I haven't heard from you in forever. We need to get together so that we can catch up and you can meet Camden! Have fun in Italy and Happy Thanksgiving!! Is Matt going to like the food in Italy?? ;)
2 comments:
I am sooooo jealous Em! Y'all are going to have a great time. I wish we had a more fun Thanksgiving trip planned than to San Angelo (ha ha). Eat plenty of gnocci, gelato, antipasta, and all of the other DELICIOSO food!
Also wanted to tell you that I loved your deviled egg costume...it should have won!
Hey Em! How exciting that you have a trip planned to Italy...are you going with Family? I am glad that you found my blog...I haven't heard from you in forever. We need to get together so that we can catch up and you can meet Camden! Have fun in Italy and Happy Thanksgiving!! Is Matt going to like the food in Italy?? ;)
MAV
Post a Comment