We had a great Christmas this year. Mom, Dad, Courtney, Richard and Chan came up on Friday and stayed through Sunday morning. We did our Christmas on Saturday and we had a lot of fun. I made my first turkey and learned how to put together a big Christmas dinner. We opened gifts and my sweet husband surprised me with a new bike. I have been wanting one to ride around the neighborhood and he had me convinced that he did not get it. But he came through and I love it. My dad bought me, my mom and my sister these beautiful diamond circle necklaces that are just fabulous. Way to go Dad!.
On Sunday evening we went to Matt's parents and had a really nice time opening gifts and watching "It's A Wonderful Life". Monday we went to Matt's grandparents in Denton and saw all his aunts, uncles and cousins. We enjoyed some more delicious food and opening presents and just sitting around talking and spending time together.
I love the holidays because you get to spend so much time with the people who mean the most to you. It's a nice change from the hectic lives we lead most of the year. I hope you all had a blessed Christmas and were able to be with the ones you love.
1 comment:
It was great seeing you tonight!
Post a Comment