I don't know about you but I LOVE the Oscars. I mean I don't really care who wins best costumes or best film editing, but I love the fashion. I admit that is the main reason I watch it. I like to see who wins the big 5 (Supporting Actor/Actress, Leading Actor/Actress, Best Movie) but its really all about the clothes. Last night I have to say my two favorite were Nicole Kidman and Jessica Biel. I thought they both looked very elegant and I loved the colors. I am bored with the blacks and greys. Although, I have to give honorable mention to Reese Witherspoon...she is just too cute.
As for the men, Leo DiCaprio was hot as ever and Mark Walberg looked pretty good...way to go Marky Mark.
I actually enjoyed some of the show and I have to tell you the song with Will Ferrell, Jack Black and John C. Reilly was pretty funny. If you missed it I am sure it is up on YouTube.
That's it and until next year I'll keep practicing my acceptance speech...I'd like to thank my parents...


1 comment:
the jack black/will ferrell comedy song was HILLARIOUS! that was one of my favorite parts too. i also loved the shadow people acting out film titles. amazing!
Post a Comment