Just want to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you get to spend time today with someone you love.Much love!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Valentines to both of you! I really enjoyed reading your blog. I hadn't looked at it in a while but I really enjoyed catching up. Thanks for putting pictures of our little "mini-farm" for your friends to see. We are planning many good times on the farm with family and friends. Again, I love your blog...I'll peek in more often...I might learn something new! (hee..hee) LOVE MOM
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Yeah, I'll be spending the evening with 'ol Mama & Daddy. But hey, they are people I love very much, so I am very okay with that :). I thought the "farm" pics look cute. I know you(Emily) and Carla will have a great time decorating, cause really ya'll are both so good at it. And thanks for the mention of Grandma's birthday! I made the invetations/annoncement. They got a lil inky casuse the printer at work; but I think it adds character. She was, and still is an amazing women of the Lord. And I pray that I love and charish, and provide for my family someday as much as she did. God Bless, and hope to see ya'll soon- even the better behaved Alli girl.
2 comments:
Happy Valentines to both of you! I really enjoyed reading your blog. I hadn't looked at it in a while but I really enjoyed catching up. Thanks for putting pictures of our little "mini-farm" for your friends to see. We are planning many good times on the farm with family and friends. Again, I love your blog...I'll peek in more often...I might learn something new! (hee..hee) LOVE MOM
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Yeah, I'll be spending the evening with 'ol Mama & Daddy. But hey, they are people I love very much, so I am very okay with that :). I thought the "farm" pics look cute. I know you(Emily) and Carla will have a great time decorating, cause really ya'll are both so good at it. And thanks for the mention of Grandma's birthday! I made the invetations/annoncement. They got a lil inky casuse the printer at work; but I think it adds character. She was, and still is an amazing women of the Lord. And I pray that I love and charish, and provide for my family someday as much as she did. God Bless, and hope to see ya'll soon- even the better behaved Alli girl.
Post a Comment