Monday, July 23, 2007

Am I the only one....

Am I the only one who hasn't caught the Harry Potter mania? I am ashamed to say that I have never read one book and have only seen the first movie. I know I am missing out and I want to be apart I just haven't invested the time. But do not fear I did borrow the first three movies from a friend at work so I plan on getting caught up. Just a little behind the curve....



2 comments:

amie said...

Never read a Harry Potter anything...and have no desire to!! I love to read..just adult books!!Just teasing

Tiffany said...

Haven't read any of the books either! Brandon did make me watch all of the movies though, and they weren't so bad. I didn't manage to stay awake through any of them, so I can't tell you what exactly happened! Oh well!