Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Fun-filled Weekend

This past weekend Matt and I and 3 other couple friends from ACU went to my parents land. We had a great time. Everyone brought their dogs (can you tell none of us have kids yet) and it was a lot of fun to see them together playing in the pond. There were a few incidents where they got a little pushy, but what can you expect when four females get together. We enjoyed each others company and it was great to catch up and spend sometime together. I am really blessed to have such a great group of friends. It was a lot of fun and we hope to do it again in the fall. Here are a few pictures.

Relaxing and being lazy..isn't that what weekends are all about?

We taught Allie how to fetch a ball in the pond...isn't she precious.

Enjoyed sitting around the fire pit. I have to brag my sweet husband built this pit and the log benches...he's so talented.

My parents bought a paddle boat and it is actually a pretty good leg workout.

I LOVE this picture of Allie...man she is cute.

No comments: