That's right last night I watched Victoria Beckham Coming to America. I know its sad that I actually wasted an hour of my life watching that show but to tell you the truth it was quite entertaining. I had made a big deal to Matt about the fact that I thought it was pretty stupid that they were filming her coming to America but I had nothing else to watch and Matt was working late so I thought what the heck. She is pretty darn funny. I think my favorite part was when she was house shopping and she was looking at Lionel Richey's house and the real estate agent was telling her that apparently Lionel Richey laid the hardwood floors himself and Victoria wittingly replied "all while he was dancing on the ceiling". Cracked me up.
It was only a one night special and I promise to not obsess....well maybe a little. David Beckham is coming to Dallas on July 31st to play FC Dallas so I might be scowering the town seeing if she comes with him. Where do you think she'd go? Any ideas?
2 comments:
I sooo wanted to watch that, but Bradley would have killed me!! Tell me all the details..got your message and I will call you today when my home study is over!
Try the Ghostbar in the W hotel. That seems to be the spot to go these days (not that I would know)
Post a Comment