Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Pictures of New York

Ok, here are a few pictures of New York. We had a fabulous time and really enjoyed the city. It is one of those places that I think everyone should visit because it is so unique and has such an amazing vibe about it. I would love to visit again sometime because there is so much to see and do that you can't get it all done in one trip. Enjoy!

In the airport after we surprised mom

Times Square - these pictures do not do it justice. It is a sight to see.

Madame Tussaude's Wax Museum
This is a wax figure of Willie Shoemaker the famous horse jockey who is a distant relative. I think him and dad kind of look a like. The Naked Cowboy. There was a naked cowgirl too but.... oops I forgot my camera. How'd that happen? =)
We took a boat tour around the harbor and saw the Statue of Liberty up close. It was very neat.


From the top of the Empire State Building
Strawberry Fields in Central Park
Saturday Night we went to Phantom of the Opera. It was AMAZING!!!

Just as a side note...does anyone know how to post pictures side by side?

3 comments:

Laurie said...

That is so cool the way you did that for your mom's bday. I LOVE new york but haven't been there in awhile...I just have to try and convince my west texas husband it's a good idea to go!!

Tiffany said...

HOw fun! We did a lot of those exact things this summer. I saw Matt's sister this week. It was fun catching up with her! We need to do dinner somtime soon!

amie said...

Glad you had so much fun!! Loveth pics...no naked cowgirl??!!!