Wednesday, December 19, 2007

GO Cowboys...well sorta

So this past Sunday Matt, Me, Carl (Matt's college roommate) and Chandler (my nephew) went to the Dallas Cowboys game. We had FRONT row tickets right on the 50 yard line. They were awesome! We were so close I could almost reach out and touch some of the Eagle players (we were behind the visitors bench). The only bad thing was it was probably the worst game of the season. They not only lost they didn't even score a freaking touchdown. But even though the game was terrible it was a great opportunity and we had a fun time.

Me and Matt outside Texas Stadium

Marion Barber warming up....see how close we were

The boys


The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders...I thought catching the flame was neat

Tony Romo...even though he stunk this game I still love him!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

How fun that you got to go to a game! I can't believe how big Chandler is!

Anonymous said...

Tell your Dad that we hear about his health scare and are praying for him. We did hear he is doing well and we are thankful for that. Give both of your parents our love. Love ya! Dean & Dorothy Graves

amie said...

So much fun to go to a game!!...even better when they play good. Last weeks game was awful..they better redeem themselves..and leave their girlfriends at home!!!