Monday, January 21, 2008

You, Me and Baby makes three

That’s right, I am 12 weeks pregnant. Matt and I are so very excited and I have been DYING to share our good news. The baby is due August 4th and we find out sometime in March what the sex is. I can’t tell you how overjoyed we are and how blessed we feel. I have been pretty sick especially at night (morning sickness my foot) and have been really tired, but hey its worth it. Matt has been great so far and a huge help with housework, laundry and other stuff. I am very lucky.

Please just pray that everything continues to go well and we have a healthy and happy baby.

Here is a picture of our kiddo at 12 weeks. I know it is hard to tell but the doctor says everything looks great. Yea!


13 comments:

Jacquie said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. I had actually already heard through the rumor wheel and had been dying for you to announce on here!

allyo said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you! I am impressed that you made 12 weeks before telling everyone! Hang in there and take care of your self. You and your growing family with be in my prayers. Love ya! Looking forward to seeing belly shots!

MAV

Anonymous said...

I have been checking to see when you were going to post the great news. You know how excited we are! We can't wait and of course we can tell he/she is going to be beautiful...look at the MOM and DAD. Love you both bunches and we are praying everyday for you and our precious grandchild. And, yes of course, for our dear son-in-law. LOVE MOM

Tiffany said...

YAY!! Congrats! I knew you had something else to blog about! I meant to comment on the jury duty post, did you see mine? I was SO excited when I got summoned for jury duty, then they sent me home! But at least I got to experience it! Good luck with it, I hope they pick you, hey, maybe you'll throw up in the courtroom! Then you will have a good story to write about! HA, just kidding!!!

Laurie said...

We are so happy for you guys! Congratulations...

Riss said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys!

Larissa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you & your growing family!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you. Also give our congratulations to your parents as the grandparents.

Dean & Dorothy Graves

amie said...

Yea for your little family of 3!!! W are thrilled and soo excited for you guys!!

Claudia said...

Yeah How exciting! Children are the best gift from God!! You are in our prayers.

The Houston's said...

Yay!!!!!!! I've been waiting for that post! We are so happy for ya'll!!!

John and Bevin said...

I have been checking to see when you were going to post the good news! We are SO excited for you!! Love you lots!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you going to name your kid DR FUNK?