It's a BOY!! Matt and I are very excited and can't wait to meet our precious son. He was not shy for the camera and you can see HIM in all his glory...should I be worried =). We really are thrilled and just letting it all sink in. It's nice to be able to refer to him as a him instead of "it" now. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers on our journey.
P.S. Here is tummy pic from about 3 weeks ago. Not much to see but I'm working on it. I'll try to post a more recent one soon.

6 comments:
Congrats!! Boys are great! Mine is into EVERYTHING! I did not have to really baby proof for Lillie Beth but Jackson is a completely different story! Do you have any names??
Yay!!!! Ya'll will have so much fun!!
YEA!!!!! What is his name going to be???
You look great!!! I can't wait to see you and Matt again. Post more pics of your belly!!!
Congratulations! I'm very excited for you guys! Let's go to dinner sometime soon! Ok?
Congrats, now the buying can begin :)!
Post a Comment