Just to give you a quick baby update I went to the doctor yesterday and things are progressing well. I'll avoid giving you all the details but the doctor said he thought it was a 50/50 chance I would make it to my due date (which is Aug 4) so really any day now. I go back next Monday for a sono to see how big this kiddo is. We are getting super excited and can't wait. We will keep you posted.
Also, my cousin's little girl is having heart surgery on Thursday. They recently adopted her from China, she is 19 mo old and is just so precious. Please keep her and their family in your prayers.
2 comments:
Thanks Em! And come ON Carter!!!
I think you should take a blog poll and let us all predict due date and weight. But do it quick...:)
Post a Comment