Ready to watch his first Cowboys game with Daddy last night
Proud Nana and Peepaw
See ya later alligator!
He is just too cute! I love the hat with his name on it. I also love seeing your curly hair again ;).
Em, He is just absolutely precious! I can't wait to meet Carter Paul!!! Congratulations on such a beautiful baby boy! Love you so much!
He is just too cute! I can't wait to meet him!
He really is too cute for his own good. Loving the pic of you with him...definitely a "framer".:)
Congratulatoins Emily! What a precious son.
oh just in case you don't know my married name...Krsistin Grissom=Kristin Cameron. :)
Em-Carter is too cute! I love his cheeks and his perfect little mouth. You did great! Love ya
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is just too cute! I love the hat with his name on it. I also love seeing your curly hair again ;).
Em,
He is just absolutely precious! I can't wait to meet Carter Paul!!! Congratulations on such a beautiful baby boy! Love you so much!
He is just too cute! I can't wait to meet him!
He really is too cute for his own good. Loving the pic of you with him...definitely a "framer".:)
Congratulatoins Emily! What a precious son.
oh just in case you don't know my married name...Krsistin Grissom=Kristin Cameron. :)
Em-Carter is too cute! I love his cheeks and his perfect little mouth. You did great! Love ya
Post a Comment