Monday, September 29, 2008

One month photo

Here are just a few pictures from Carter's one month photo shoot. We have so many wonderful ones it was hard to just pick a few to post. We think they turned out beautiful. The photographer is Stacey Collodi and if you need some pictures taken she does a great job and is fabulous to work with. http://www.photo.collodi.org/










Also, this past weekend we went to the UT vs Arkansas game and had a great time. Here are a
few pics from our fun weekend.



6 comments:

annalee said...

those are so cute! my faves are those precious feet with your rings around toes, and the blue family one. so many good ones to choose from though!

Catherine T said...

Those pics turned out great! Makes me look like such a slacker mom for not getting a family pic lately. I am so glad you liked how all of them turned out.

John and Bevin said...

My goodness, Miss Em! I can't believe how beautiful the pictures all are! He is such a handsome little boy! Comes from good genes! I miss you guys lots and can't wait to see ya'll soon! Lots of love!

allyo said...

He is beautiful... I couldn't pick me favorite eaither. You look awesome to have a 1 month old!!

Anonymous said...

Those are just too cute! I love them all.. but the basketball pic is so very cute!

Amy Jill said...

Cute pics! He's getting so big, and I haven't even been able to hold him yet...sadness. Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend.