Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Things I love about Carter

So the other day I was thinking I haven't really written down some of the things Carter is doing at this age that I just love. Since I am using this blog as my journal, please indulge me as I list out some "Carterisms".

Words Carter Says
1. Uh------Oh - Carter loves to say uh-oh anytime he drops something (or throws something). The reason I put the spaces between the two words is because there is often a long pause between each word. It is adorable.
2. Dada - Carter is a big fan of this word and says it often. Many times when I ask him to say Mama I get Dada.
3. Mama - Every once and awhile I can coax Mama out of him but he has to be in the right mood.
4. Juju - we are pretty sure this is juice. He says it every time we hand him his sippy cup.

Things Carter Does
1. Claps - Carter has gotten pretty good at clapping. He even does it when I wave bye-bye to him in the morning, maybe he is just glad I am leaving. =)
2. "Wanna Rumble?" - this is a fun game Cater and I play. I will sit on the floor and he will be facing me and I ask him if he wants to rumble and he charges me with a huge smile on his face and "tackles" me. I need to get it on video, it is so cute.
3. Laugh - Carter has the best laugh and we are lucky enough to hear it often. The kid laughs at everything and all the time. His daddy can really make him laugh when he "chases" him.
4. Allie - Carter has started to discover Allie (our chocolate lab) and he loves to let her lick his hands. He thinks its so funny. He also has starting "petting" her which is really him pulling her hair. Allie has been a good sport so far but we'll see how long she can put up with it.

That's all I can think of for now. There are a million things I love about that kid.

No comments: