Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Round and round we go

My kid LOVES to ride the carousel at the mall. It cracks me up because every time he comes around and sees me standing there he screams and waves in delight like it's the first time he's seen me. Watch the video and you'll see what I mean. It's hilarious.

I love this picture. This is what I get every time he comes around and sees me. So cute! (both of them)

It's hard to tell but each scream you hear is my kiddo as he sees me. At one point he almost falls off the horse with excitement.

PS. The other voice you hear in the video is my nephew Chandler and I have no idea why the Chick-fil-a cow was riding the carousel but he is in the video also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. It's such a great moment to capture. What a big boy now.