Monday, April 04, 2011

Pretty in Pink

We found out officially today and it's two girls! We are very excited and I am sure Carter can't wait to meet his sisters.

5 comments:

The Cox Family said...

How fun! Congrats!!!

allyo said...

Yea! You will love baby girls. How in the world are you far enough along to find out they are girls...? You don't even look pregnant in your picture!!!

The Houston's said...

Soooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for y'all!!!

amy said...

ohhhh having twin GIRLS is so much fun!

Zach and Alyson said...

Emily -

I have been keeping up with you through your Carol, your MIL at church. She was one of the sweet mentors that we had in our Apples of Gold group at Riverside. I found your blog from Kristen Brewer because I used to go to church at The Branch. I too am pregnant with twins (boys) and it was completely unplanned. They are due July 4th, but will most likely come before then. Hope that all is going well with your pregnancy.

Alyson Shirley
zachandalyson.blogspot.com