Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Shower

This weekend some of my wonderful girlfriends threw me a shower. It was very nice and the girls got a lot of cute stuff. Matt and I are so blessed to have so many people love us and care about us to share in this exciting time in our lives.


From left to right: Shaye, Amy, Me, Catherine, Carissa, Natalie
I am so blessed to have these ladies in my life.



My cute cake.

I was very lucky to have many of my family come to the shower.



From left to right: Aunt Ava, cousin Sanders, cousin Jill, cousin Eliza, sis Courtney, me, mom, Aunt Dale and Aunt Yvonne

Also, Matt's family came as well.



From left to right: Matt's Aunt Shirley, MIL Carol, me, SIL Jayme



And finally I had some wonderful friends who have been in my life for a long time come. I don't get to see them as often as I would like but I am so thankful they are in my life and I truly appreciate them coming and sharing in this time with me. Jennifer Serena and Karen

Shara with her cutie Andi and Melissa








Finally here is a picture of the girls bedding. We are getting close to being done with the nursery so I will post pictures when it's complete.


No comments: