Friday, July 29, 2011

Twin Update

I went to the doctor today for my 32 week appointment.


Things are continuing to go well and the girls are doing great and growing normal. Baby A weighs 4lbs 10 oz and Baby B is 4lbs 7 oz. It is hard to believe I have over 9lbs of baby in me and still have 5 weeks to go.


I have still only gained 11 lbs which I know sounds nuts but the babies are growing fine so the doctor is not concerned. My blood pressure is good and in the words of my doctor I am doing better than most of his singletons. I feel OK and really am only experiencing the normal pregnancy symptoms. The indigestion and tiredness with this pregnancy is much worse than with Carter but I am hanging in there. I am starting to swell more but I think that is a combination of both pregnancy and this ridiculous heat.



Baby A did move positions so we were finally able to get a shot of Baby B's face. It's super cute because they are face to face right now. These pictures are really hard to see but hopefully you can see what I mean.


Baby A's face



Baby B's face


To answer your question no we have not decided on names yet. We have several we like but nothing solid yet. I am starting to get a little anxious about naming them but don't worry they won't leave the hospital without names.

No comments: