Tuesday, September 27, 2011

3 weeks



In keeping with routine I am a few days late in posting the girls three week pictures. Honestly I am lucky I even remember to take them.




Things are going well. This is my first week at home with no help and I think we are doing pretty good. The girls are eating well and for the most part sleeping well. We have had some rough nights but that is to be expected. Adalyn is still pretty fussy so I am working to figure out what is bothering her. I am thinking she might just be fussy cause I have tried pretty much everything. Other than that we are hanging in there and doing good.


You may have noticed I haven't posted a picture of all three of my kids together since they were born. That is because I am having a really hard time getting Carter to take pictures with the girls. I have tried bribing with all sorts of things but not much success. We are scheduled for a photo shoot this weekend so I am keeping my fingers crossed he will cooperate but we'll see. He really does love them and I was lucky to snap this picture of him loving on Brooklyn as proof. So cute.






No comments: