Thursday, September 22, 2011

Carter Update



As to be expected most of my updates lately have been about the girls. So I have decided to dedicate this one to my little man.


To start off I must say he is doing pretty good adjusting to having two new little people at his house. He has had his moments which are to be expected but overall he is doing pretty good. He loves his sisters and has to kiss them first thing when he gets home from school every day. He is still learning how to be "soft" and "gentle" with them but again that is to be expected. He hasn't had really any moments of being jealous. We are doing our best to make sure that he continues to get mommy and daddy time as best as we can.



One thing we did was this past weekend we took him to see Lion King in 3D at the theater. He did pretty good and only took off the 3D glasses a few times. He really loves that movie so we were excited to see it was coming out in the theater.



Tuesday was crazy hair day at school so we did it up big. I think it is adorable and hilarious!


My kiddo is not a fan of trying new things. He is shy around new people, he doesn't like to try new foods so we knew when it was time to go to the dentist it would be pretty tough. Well today was the day and I must say he did much better than I expected. He did really good when she was looking at his teeth with the mirror and was even showing them how he brushes his teeth. The breakdown wasn't until she wanted to touch his teeth with the pokey hook scraper thing (I have no idea what the technical term is) but to be honest I can't really blame him, I hate the dentist also. Hopefully his next visit will go better. I am sure it will take him awhile to get used to it or like me he may never get used to it and just grin and bear it.




No comments: