Well we made it the first week and we are all still doing good. I must say I couldn't have done it without my mom's help. She has been a lifesaver this past week. The girls are doing well and we are just continuing to enjoy being a family of five. They go back to the doctor this Friday for their two week check up so I will update you then. Until then enjoy a few pictures from this past week.
Both girls came home from the hospital a little jaundice (Adalyn more than Brooklyn) so we did some sun bathing by the window.

Hanging out in the swing and bouncy seat.

Getting our first bath/hair washing. They both loved getting their hair washed but Adalyn was not a fan of the bath part. I have a feeling she is going to be my opinionated one. She does not like getting her diaper or clothes changed and she will let you know it. 
Going on our first walk. The weather was so nice last week. Too bad we are back in triple digits.
And of course watching the Cowboys play (lose) their first game of the season. At least we were showing our team spirit and looked good doing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment