Well we made it home yesterday around 2:00 and are adjusting to our new life as a family of 5. Yesterday was a long and exhausting day but we are all happy to be home. Carter had a few breakdowns and to be honest so did I but we are having a good day today so far. Here are several pictures over the past few days. Enjoy!
The loves of my life!! (Brooklyn on left, Adalyn on right)
Adalyn Ann
Brooklyn Grace
Adalyn (L) and Brooklyn (R)

Our family of 5

Carter loves his baby sisters. (B on left, A on right)

Carter loves his baby sisters. (B on left, A on right)Ready to go home (A on left, B on right)
W are home!!





5 comments:
Your family is beautiful!! Congratulations Emily!
Congrats! AMAZING blessing that you got to take those sweet girls right home- awesome! These pics are making me miss when my girls were teeny tiny!! so sweet! I'm not an expert, but have certainly been there- so email me if you have any twin wonderings. :)
amyowen831@yahoo.com
Congratulations! I shared your good news with all ladies at PI! The girls are so precious and you look great!
These are the CUTEST pictures ever!
They are precious!!! I hope you adjust well and quickly. I am praying for you guys!! Enjoy!!!
Post a Comment