Thursday, November 17, 2011

2 months & Potty Trained

I realized I never posted the girls 2 month stats so here ya go.

Adalyn
9lbs 14 oz
21 inches

Brooklyn
9lbs 10 oz
21 inches

It's funny because Brooklyn looks bigger than Adalyn but Adalyn actually weighs more. Brooklyn just has chubbier cheeks. Here is a cute picture of my girls for you to enjoy.




Also, I am very excited to announce that Carter is potty trained! I know you may be judging me that he is over 3 and just now potty trained but let's face it I have been a little busy. He has been wearing underwear for about 3 weeks now and doing great. He has had maybe a handful of accidents in 3 weeks which I think is fantastic and they are usually only when he is concentrating on something else (like a movie or toy) and he just forgets. We started him sitting on the potty way back in April but he would never tell us when he needed to go. It was always us asking/putting him on the potty. Finally 3 weeks ago it just clicked. He started letting us know it was time. My son is very strong willed and I think it just had to be his idea vs me trying to force him. He is doing great and we are very proud of him. One less diaper/pull up to change!!!


In other news I started back at work this week. It has been an adjustment and we are still working on it but I think it will be ok. I really love the lady who is watching the girls so it hasn't been as hard as I thought but I still miss them and their brother so much during the day.

No comments: