Monday, February 13, 2012

One a month

I like to do crafts. I wouldn't say that I am very good at it but I like to do it. I also don't have a lot of time to do it. I like to say I work two full time jobs...my day job and then being a mom of three kids.

So with all that being said, I have made the decision to try to do one craft a month. I know this may not sound like a lot but with my crazy schedule one a month is pretty much all I can handle.

For February I decided to make Carter a nap pad for school. It was actually a lot harder than I thought and if you look too close it is pretty bad but hey it serves the purpose and he loved it which is all that matters.

The lighting is strange in these pictures but it turned out pretty cute. The fabric has little monsters on it. I think for March I am going to make an Easter decoration for the house. Wish me luck.


This was Cater this morning pretending to be asleep.

No comments: