On May 2 my little cutie pies turned 8 months. They are both doing great and keep me busy.
Adalyn has figured out how to crawl. She is all over the place. For the most part it is an odd looking army crawl but the past few days she is getting up on all fours and really starting to get it. This morning was a big milestone as she pulled up on her crib. I wish I had my camera because the smile on her face was so huge you could tell she was very proud of herself.
As for Brooklyn, not so much. She has always been a very content baby and she continues to be. You can put her in one place and she will sit there happy all day. When we put her on her tummy she can and does scoot around a bit so I think she can crawl, she just chooses not to. We are working hard to get her to move a little more. I am seeing a glimps into the future where we are going to have to slow Adalyn down and speed Brooklyn up.
For Mother's Day we decided to do something a little different. We decided to go to the Aquarium and let me tell you my little 3.5 yr old had a BLAST! He was running around looking at all the animals and pointing them out and showing everyone. It was so cute to watch. We had a great time and it was a great Mother's Day.








No comments:
Post a Comment