In other news the girls turned 9 months on Saturday. I did actually take their picture on their 9 month birthday but just haven't downloaded it yet. I will try to post this weekend. They don't go to the doctor until the end of this month so I will post their stats then.
They are both doing well except for Adalyn's sleeping habits lately. She has started waking up during the night several times and has a really hard time going back to sleep. We are not sure what is causing this so any thoughts would be great. She started sleeping all night at 4 mos. and did great until just recently. She has been a little sick with a stuffy nose so maybe that is the issue. Hopefully as soon as she is over the cold she will go back to sleeping. We will see.



No comments:
Post a Comment