For those of you who know Carter or read my blog, you will know he is a very cautious little boy. So swimming has been something that he hasn't been a huge fan of. He likes to be in the water, but he doesn't venture to far away from me and Matt and refuses to go underwater.
So I decided it was time for some serious swim lessons. He has had them a few other times, but once when he was really young and again last summer for only a week. So I bit the bullet and signed him up for Emler's Swim School. It is super expensive, but I felt he really needed them to get over his timidness in the water. They do a great job of getting kids comfortable in the water and I feel like he will learn alot.
Our first lesson was last week and he did great! He even went underwater which was huge for him! He has lessons every Monday for 11 weeks, so hopefully by the end he will be a little fish!



1 comment:
Go Carter! Sadie has gone to Emler off & on for about a year now & we love it. I am amazed at how great some of the students are & how they make everyone feel so comfortable in the water. We will have to have a play date at the pool some weekend!
Post a Comment