My sweet Carter participated in his PreK Graduation. Even though we are holding him out of school another year so he technically isn't going to Kinder this fall, we didn't want him to feel left out so we will just get to do this again next year! He did great during the performance. I was very proud of him. I know I have one more year before he starts Kinder but I still teared up and can't belive how big he is getting.
Carter had great teachers this year. He moves up to PK2 next year so he will have another set of teachers that I am sure will be just as great.
Also, Carter keeps doing great at T-ball. I am so excited that hs is enjoying it and I hope he continues to love it. Here are a few pics from his most recent game.
No comments:
Post a Comment