Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Easter 2014 and Ten Years

To start off, we had a great Easter this year. We went to church and then Matt's family came over for lunch.  The kids had a great time hunting eggs and eating lots and lots of candy!

On Saturday night we colored eggs. It was a bit of a disaster but fun.


On Sunday the kids hunted eggs and saw all the goodies the Easter Bunny brought them.
 



 




After our egg hunt, we dressed up in our Easter best and headed off to church.





Matt's family


On April 24th, Matt and I celebrated 10 years of marriage. We took the day off to spend the day together and enjoy some alone time. I am so blessed to have him as my partner and best friend through this crazy journey. I love him with all of my heart and look forward to the next 10 years and beyond.

 
We started off the day with one of our favorite breakfast spots - 5th Street Café.

 
Then we headed to the George Bush Presidential Library. We have never been there and we felt it was a great day to go. The library is amazing and I recommend to any one who is visiting Dallas

 
After that we had lunch at a delicious Mexican restaurant.

Finally, we just spent the rest of the day shopping and enjoying each other.  It truly was the perfect day.




1 comment:

Shayebell said...

First off, congratulations on 10 years - what an accomplishment & definitely something to be proud of! Also, I noticed the new hardwood floors - they look beautiful!