Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day

I really had a wonderful Mother's Day this year.

On Friday, the kids' school had muffins with Mom. It was so fun to see the homemade gifts they made me and how excited they were to have me eat breakfast with them. I will cherish it forever and I look forward to it every year.


 
 
On Saturday we ate dinner with Matt's mom and shame on me I didn't take one picture.
 
On Sunday, the five of us when to church and then met up for lunch with my mom. Again, I didn't take a picture with my mom, but I was able to capture one before church.
 
 
We spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing and since the weather was so nice we decided to go feed the ducks in our neighborhood and get pizza for dinner.  It was a perfect day!

No comments: