Thursday, May 22, 2014

PreK Graduation For Real this Time

My sweet Carter graduated from his PreK program this past weekend. He actually did the same graduation program last year, but it wasn't as real because we knew we were holding him back and still had another year of PreK. This one however was the real one because he goes to Kindergarten in August. I actually did ok and only cried a few times. I am honestly a little surprised how nervous I am about him going to Kinder. My mind knows he will do great, but my heart is just so scared for him.  As a parent you want to protect your child from everything and it is becoming a reality that you can't do that as they get older.

I am so proud of Carter. He is smart and funny and kind and I know that I am so lucky to be his mommy!




 
 

 
Selfies while waiting for the graduation to start.
 


 
Carter had a special part in holding up the "Gulf Stream Waters" during "This Land is My Land". He was so proud and did a great job, he never missed a que.


 
Carter was blessed with two great teachers, Ms. Courtney and Ms. Amanda this year.  They are truly special ladies to spend every day with crazy 5 year olds.

 
 
Carter and Paxton have a love/hate relationship. They play together a lot but they fight a lot too.

No comments: