Friday, August 08, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BOY!

I can't believe 6 years ago today I was about to meet my son and become a Mommy.  Carter is such a joy and makes me smile every day. I am so blessed by his smile and his laugh and his kind spirit everyday.  He is funny and smart, adores his Daddy and is my little cuddle bug. He likes to play pretend, watch movies, read, play games and play outside. He likes all kinds of superheroes and Disney movies. He is full of energy and is always on the go.

This is a big year for us with him turning six and going to Kindergarten, I can barely handle it. Yesterday driving home from soccer practice we were talking about his birthday and he told me he didn't want to grow up because he wanted to live with me forever.  Holding back tears, I told him that one day he would move out and have a house of his own. It got me thinking of how little time I have left with him in my home and how I need to cherish those moments. So Happy Birthday to my sweet Carter. I love you more than words can say and even though you may not always live in my house, you will always live in my heart.


 



 

 


 
 

No comments: