Monday, September 12, 2016

Fabulous Five

On September 2nd my beautiful twinkies turned 5! I can hardly believe how big they are getting and how quickly time is flying. 


 

 



This year they wanted to celebrate their birthday at Chuck E Cheese. Not my favorite place but it was what they wanted.  The main thing is they had a BLAST!


 
I made the 5 shirts to celebrate the day



  



I also got ambitious and made their cakes. They turned out pretty cute.


 

 

 





















The dads even had a little fun too.
 


 
 


  Singing the happy birthday song with Chuck E.




  So glad we have such sweet friends that take the time to celebrate with us.









 The ticket grabber was a big hit.



After the party we headed home to open presents. The girls loved their gifts and were so excited!






 

 

  



 


They played all day with their new gifts and even let brother play a little.

1 comment:

Shayebell said...

Thanks for inviting us - my girls had a blast too!!