Friday, September 23, 2016

Mother Son Dance

On Sept. 10 I had the honor of taking my only son to the Frisco Mother Son Dance.  It was so much fun and I really enjoyed the one on one time with him. I don't know how much longer he will like to do things like this with me so I soaked it up while I could.




 The theme was Jungle so we went the explorer route. 



 We started off with dinner at Posadas and a few selfies.  It was fun to eat with just me and him and talk about school and friends and all that other stuff.





 


Frisco did a really great job with the decorations and fun atmosphere with snacks and dancing. They had a bunch of neat photo ops that we tried to take advantage of.









I was kind of surprised at his willingness to dance with me.  He is not a big dancer (like his daddy) but he got out there with me a few times.


It was a great night with my little (not so little) guy.

No comments: