Matt and I hosted a party this year. It was so much fun and we all had a great time. I only captured a picture of the girls but you can imagine the boys matched for the most part.
Of course had to get in some pumpkin carving. The kids always have fun with this task each year.
My work this year was circus theme. I was a fortune teller. It was a lot of fun and we won best department!
Halloween night was a blast as usual. We had our house all decked out and ready to go.
Our costumes of choice this year were are cat-witch, Hans Solo and Shimmer.
Mom and dad came over to help hand out candy to the neighborhood as we took our kids trick-or-treating.
The kids had a blast and came home with more candy than we could ever eat. I love Halloween and I am so glad my kids love it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment