We started out getting family pictures taken. These are just a few of the pictures. They really turned out amazing!!
The kids had a very special treat! They were able to go down on the court of the Mavericks game to sing the national anthem with the players. They did great and were so excited!
The players were so nice giving high fives.
Dirk came by and gave them high fives, but they had already moved us back so I was just able to capture the picture on the jumbotron.
My girls being silly on the jumbotron. I missed Carters picture.
They they took us down to meet the cheerleaders. The girls were in heaven.
I love Carter's face in this picture. He looks so "cool".
Brooklyn was the most enamored, giving hugs and talking to the girls. It was super cute.
Then we finished out the soccer season strong with a final game against our friend Sadie!
The girls were so excited to get their first trophy. They have them proudly displayed on their dresser. Carter had a party too but Matt took him and I didn't get any pictures.
I was able to have a girls weekend with Amie, Lacie and Bevin. We went to this great little winery in Tyler and had a wonderful time. It always feeds my soul to spend time with them.
Finally we celebrated Thanksgiving. We started the day at Daddy Paul's house with Matt's family. I of course did not take any pictures. Then we drove to my parent's house and had Thanksgiving dinner.
Now on to the festivities of December. It will also be a fun and busy month, but I love it!












1 comment:
Your family pictures turned out beautiful!
Post a Comment