Monday, April 02, 2018

February

So I did it again, but this time I am two months behind! Time just gets away from me to update my blog, but I know it is important because it is my only documentation of our life. I am going to update in two posts since they both will be pretty long and full of pictures.


February kicked off with the Daddy Daughter Dance. The girls ALWAYS look forward to this day every year and get so excited to spend the evening with their daddy. He is such a good sport and makes them feel so special.




We start the day with a trip to the nail salon.  They love this part!




Then they get on their pretty dresses that they picked out.


 

Daddy surprises them with a corsage. They feel so grown up.


 

 
 
 

 


  


 Then off to the dance



Next the kiddos had some fun celebrating at their class Valentine's parties. Matt and I always do our best to go. We usually take turns since they are on the same day. I went to Carter's this year and Matt went to the girls.







This kid cracks me up! 















Finally, Matt and I enjoyed a night out together to celebrate Valentine's Day.

 And he treated me to some beautiful flowers.  He is so good to me.

 
Finally at the end of February, soccer season kicked off.  The kids always love playing although it makes our spring pretty busy. I don't have any pictures of Carter playing yet, so I need to capture some this weekend.


Go Magic!!


They have a great little team!


2 comments:

Shayebell said...

I love it when you post since we never see you guys anymore! Where did you take the girls to get their nails done? I love those little massage chairs for children!

Emily said...

A placed called Diamond nails. It's over by our new house near Custer and Virginia. Can't wait until we play you guys in soccer so we can catch up.