Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Double Digits!

I am a little late in posting this but on August 8th my baby boy turned 10!  I can't believe I have a 10 year old!


Carter is funny, kind, loving, and the life of the party. He is clever, witty and always makes people smile. He love video games, movies, Teen Titans Go, legos, the Cowboys and playing soccer.


On Saturday we had the family over to celebrate his birthday. I took on the challenge of making his cake and I think it turned out pretty good.  It did taste delicious if I do say so myself.


Then on Sunday we took Carter and three of his friends to Medievil Times. It was wild with four 10 year old boys, but they had a great time and Carter was so excited!

 
 

  Then on his actual birthday he had a few more presents from us and the girls. 















We gave him tickets to his first concert - Imagine Dragons in October. He is very excited (ok, I am too.)


No comments: