Tuesday, October 30, 2018

End of August, September & October

So obviously I am WAY behind on updating. This post will be picture overload because a lot has happened in the past two and a half months since I posted.  Here we go!


School started at the end of August. I now have two 1st graders and a 4th grader. They were all three excited to go back to school and we have had a great school year so far!





Ms. Pompey is AWESOME!









Love Ms. Cook


Love Ms. Fussell

Matt and I always look forward to this day each year!

Then on Sept. 2 my lil twinkies turned 7! I can't believe they are 7! It sounds so grown up.  We celebrated at Junior Chef and the girls had a BLAST!















Adalyn's bestie Isreal
 
 

 
 



At the end of September we celebrated with a Mother/Son and Father/Daughter night.

We gave the girls tickets to KidzBop for their birthday so Matt braved a bunch of screaming kiddos and took the girls to the concert. They had all sort of attitude!
 











Carter and I went to the Mother Son dance...it was out of this world!







October rolled around and we visited a pumpkin patch right before the rain rolled in. September and October have been super rainy so we have had soccer games rescheduled so many times.  













 
This girl was trying so hard to beat her brother!



For Carter's birthday we gave him tickets to the Imagine Dragons concert. It was Carter's first concert and he loved it. He did get pretty tired towards the middle but it was still a great time.
















Next post...Halloween!

1 comment:

Shayebell said...

Love catching up with your family!