Monday, March 09, 2020

November & December

November and December were super busy and full of holiday cheer.

We celebrated Thanksgiving at our house with Mom and Dad and Aunt Dale and Uncle Larry.  It was nice to spend time with them.



Brooklyn and I went on our first Brownies camping trip.  We had a great time and it was special to spend a day with just us two.  She had a great time and is really loving begin a Brownie.  I hope she stays with it for a long time.







My girls performed in their first Christmas musical.  Brooklyn had a solo and did great. I was so proud of both of them.




I was able to spend one evening with some beautiful ladies that I work with.  We ate dinner and enjoyed a carriage ride and Christmas lights through Highland Park. I hope its a tradition we continue. 




We of course had to see the big guy!




 Christmas was fun. We had a nice Christmas Eve, just the five of us.  We ate Chinese food and then got everything ready for Santa.



Daddy reading night before Christmas. 


Then Christmas morning the kids enjoyed seeing what Santa brought them. Then we went to Matt's parents house for gifts and then my folks came to our house Christmas night. 












Of course we had to squeeze in our traditional Christmas break get together with the Strickland's.  Since we didn't go out of town, we spent the day together at Shara's parents house, playing basketball, grilling, riding the golf cart and feeding the cows. It's always fun to spend time with our besties.





No comments: